Job title Network Administrator
Line Manager Information Technology Manager
Department Information technology
– Supervision and coordination the activities of design, abidance, maintenance to all branches of company to link computers, cameras and all company devices, and keep networks efficiency, save and secure networks from outside and inside.
Subordinators Number Direct Subordinator: N/A
Total Subordinator: N/A
Main Duties and Responsibilities
– Involve in establishing goals and indications of performance measurements that related with activities of design and maintain networks, and prepare monthly or weekly plan to work according to goals and annual plan and what works occurred, and monitor execution.
– Set internal policies to secure and division networks and spread servers in all different sites of company, and supervise on its excitation, and monitor the deflections, and take decision to repair it in case of its existence.
– Prepare follow-up plan of operation, maintenance and repairs according to specific timetable program to avoid networks errors, and follow-up its execution with specialized companies.
– Supervise expansion networks of all company branches to link computers, cameras, attendance and waiting hours, monitor and review networks, its efficiency, switches and routers daily among different sites of company, and supervise reparation errors in case of appearance.
– Search for new programs in network field to develop company cervices, and submit suggestions of it to line manager, and supervise applying it in case of approval.
– Negotiate with outside companies for purchasing and installation of networks, compare and choose the best provided offers from technical point, and review technical specifications of purchased devices, and submit report in case of un corresponding to take necessary procedures.
– Prepare periodic report for errors and department activities include data, results and suggestions and submit it to line manger.
– All departments and sectors of company.
– Supplying, operation and maintenance networks companies.
Educational Qualifications and Training programs
– Bachelor degree of communication engineering or computer and information.
– Specialized certifications of information systems or communications.
– 7 years of experiences
– English fluency
– Knowledge updating of computer information systems